FREE Workhop in Self Protection and Self Defence, Saturday, February, 9th, 2019, 11am to 1pm.
In light of recent events, the Hard Target Team have decided to host a FREE weekend workshop for women & teens 12yrs+. Calling all Grandmothers (inc. Great!), mothers, daughters, sisters, aunts, nieces, cousins & friends, this two day workshop is suitable for you all and will cover the following topics:
1. How Predators Select their victims – Body Language; How aware are you of your body language and what does it say about you?
2. Anomalies in human behaviour – Something doesn’t seem right; Intuition is a gift, why you should never ignore this internal alarm bell.
3. How to Protect your Personal Space – What is initimate, personal & social space? Learn how to protect this space.
4. Anti-Abduction scenario training – How to create a shift in mind-set to stop any attack. Flight/Fight/Sticky Feet Syndrome explained.
5. Using your most powerful tool – your voice!
6. How & where to strike a predator – What to do if you are being sexually assaulted, dispelling myths and teaching self-defence skills to get you home safe.
7. Self Defence & The Law in Ireland – When it is legally ok for me to defend myself, my family, my property?
8. Analysis of footage of attacks and interviews with the survivors.
The Hard Target Self Defence Academy was founded in 2006 with the objective to teach self protection skills to every age & fitness level. Our aim was to seek out what really works under pressure. Aidan Carroll devised the system based on his 30 years of experience cross training in different types of martial arts and combative systems. This knowledge combined with many years dealing with REAL violence, while providing security on night club doors, is the essence of what the system is based on- gross motor, realistic, functional techniques. Aidan now teaches the Hard Target system in many schools, colleges and government agencies throughout the country as well as internationally. Aidan is the go to person for self defence and self protection here in Ireland. Check out our media page to hear some of his recent media interviews.
FREE Workshop – Saturday, February 9th, 2019.
FREE parking, complimentary tea/coffee.
Booking is essential. Book your FREE place today.