KNIFE DEFENCE SEMINAR
This is a one day course open to everyone *16+ years.
Over the past twenty years Aidan Carroll has extensively researched all facets of attacks and assaults; from the objectives of the predators to the stories of the survivors.
These experiences and combined knowledge has culminated to form a self- protection program that is globally recognised as one of the the most authoritative reality based systems available. Aidan has appeared extensively on national TV/Radio as well as print and online media.
What is covered?
1. How to recognise pre-incident indicators of a knife attack.
2. How to stop and survive a knife attack.
3. First Aid interventions to preserve life.
4. Self Defence & Legal Parameters.
*Due to the descriptive nature of the course we respectfully ask those under 18 years to contact us in advance to go through any questions you may have in the company of a parent or guardian. Under 18’s must also have a parental screening form completed before attending the course.
Dates: Saturday, March 4th, 2023
Times: 10am- 2pm.
Price: €60.00 per person.
Venue: Hard Target Self Defence Academy
Note: Please bring a note pad, pen, highlighter, comfortable clothing (suitable for physical drills) and a light lunch.
• Free parking, changing rooms and shower facilities
• Complimentary Tea/Coffee. Please bring your own lunch.
Quoted costs include VAT @ 9%