1. Age? I am 12 years old.
2. How long have you been training in Hard Target? I have been training for the last 4 years.
3. Current Grade? My grade is blue belt.
4. Favourite Technique and why? Americana is my favourite technique because it is very technical and effective.
5. What do you enjoy most about Self Defence training? Self defence teaches you skills you will have for the rest of your life.
6. Favourite movie? Norbit with Eddie Murphy very funny movie
7. Favourite food? Has to be either a chipper or a nice curry.
8. Describe yourself in 3 words? Warm-hearted, Kind, and Generous.
9. Most memorable moment in HT? Being part of promoting Hart Target on TV3, it was such an honour.
10. Favourite quote? Seek wisdom not knowledge, knowledge is in the past wisdom is in the future.
11. If stranded on a desert island who would you choose as a companion and why? My Grandfather for his wisdom, knowledge and sense of humour.
12. If you could go back in time who would you like to meet and why? My Nana she was wise loving, caring and thoughtful
13. What type of animal would you like to be and why? Wolf. The wolf can teach us about family. That is how the Native Americans learned from watching the Wolf. They are intelligent, funny, caring, helpful to each other and loyal and would die to defend their family members.